The Wilkes University Archives is open to all users with an interest in the history of Wilkes University. However, several rules govern use of the Archives in order to ensure that the collection will continue to be available.
1. Users may not enter the Wilkes University Archive unless a library staff member or the University Archivist is present.
2. Users must present their name, address, and photo ID in order to be allowed access to the collection.
3. Materials may only be used inside the Wilkes University Archive unless:
4. Users will only be allowed to work with one box or folder of material at a time.
5. Users must use care when handling documents, and may not write on, fold, or rearrange any documents in the collection.
6. Users may not take notes in pen.
7. No food or drink is allowed in the Wilkes University Archive.